Difference between cd4 cell and cd4Perentage

I am little bit worry about my cd4 count when 1st time it is 225 and after 3 months it drops to 204 but my cd4 Percentage increased from 11 to 12 i dont know the difference between cd4 cell and cd4 percentage

You don't indicate whether you are taking HIV meds. If not, you should be. However, that is unlikely to be a significant decrease in your CD4 count, given that your CD4 percent has not changed. The CD4 count is much more variable, and can vary because of time of day, stress, after immunizations, or with other medical conditions, among other reasons. The CD4% is a more stable number over time. The CD4 count is the number of CD4+ lymphocyte cells, and the CD4% is the percentage of lymphocytes that are CD4+.

Care In US Virgin Islands
Constant worrying about the future