Care In US Virgin Islands

I am considering a move from Colorado to USVI, St. Thomas. I have been told conflicting information in regards to the care available and if funding is available under the Ryan White grants. I am not insured and will need regular clinic visits and I am on Atripla. I am also a type 1 diabetic so I need help with my insulin and blood work for that as well. Otherwise, all is well and I thank you for your kind response!

Response from Dr. Fawcett

The easiest way to locate Ryan White Care is to use HRSA's (Health Resources and Services Administration) HIV/AIDS Prevention and Treatment locator website.. If you enter "US Virgin Islands" in the search box at least one Ryan White facility (in Frederiksted) comes up. You can also call the Virgin Islands AIDS Hotline (809) 773-2437 for more information.

-David

Obsessively worried about contamination at the testing site
Difference between cd4 cell and cd4Perentage