Work out supplement

I have recently gone full force into the gym and getting excellent results, however the more heavier the workout the more I feel the need for workout supplements. My trainer insists that there is no adverse affects however my ID Doc. insists that if I take them he will no longer be my Doc. I have been undetectable for five years and have a T cell of 750. One supplement is 4800 mg of super amino BCAA and the other is a pre work out power surge for max workout called super pump max. If you could shed some light on this matter it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time and helping us all out with your excellent source of responsible information

The first one is a mixture of amino acids. It should not be a problem at all. The second one if a mixture of creatine plus stimulants like taurine and caffeine with some vitamins and aminoacids. Your doctor may be concerned about loading up your kidneys, increases in your blood pressure and/or heart rate or increases in your liver enzymes, which are three of the main factor that are justifiable concerns.

So, it is important to monitor your blood pressure, heart rate, creatinine clearance and liver enzymes when taking work out like the super pump (I am not too concerned about the branched chain amino acids,though). But how can you monitor these parameters if your doctor says he will no longer be your doctor if you take it?

Nelson Vergel

Antidepressants and sexual dysfunction
I'm positive, my wife is negative, and we want to have a baby