IM HIV CAN I WORK FULL TIME
May 15, 2011
I have been diagnosed with hiv since August 2008, since then i have been out of job now almost 3 years. Im now very health person and my viraload is undetectable and my t cell are above 390. I never had side effect with drugs since i started . my question is can I go now and look for a full time job of 40 hours a week. Please advise me.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Absolutely. There is no reason that you can't work full time, as many people with other chronic medical conditions do, who are being managed with medications.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Get HIV From Condom Broke?
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Toothbrush
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Anal Fisting
- Is Dry Cough A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.