dentist from india...please ,please answer

hai dr ,iam proud of you because you are doing a brilliant work here...here is my problem...3 years back ie on 16 th nov 2007 i had aneedle stick exposure while treating apatient with a suspicious oral(gum)lesionANUG(acute necrotising ulcerative gingivitis)..patient blood tested in the hospital laboratary.at that time i was doing my 4 thyear of cource..test result came back negative..pep not taken...after that still my life is in a hell dr bob..5 days after that incident started fever,consulted physician,he told lymphocyte count increased and it was viral fever.. i shocked and consulted an hiv expert.. he told 5 days passed pep was not recommended at this time ..he sent me to councillor..councillor told me to test at 1.5,3,6 months..all tests came back negative..all are rapid antibody tests(immunocomb,tridot)...a persistant tongue coat appered suspective of candida on my tongue nearly 2 weeks after the needle stick incident and it is still present..oral pathologist while scrapping it told me it is candida..,no culture test done..nearly 7 months after that needle stick accident i suffered occassional fevers,weight loss of 5 to 6 kilos..and i am totally depressed of that..i can palpate that my submandibular lymphnodes started enlarging..they are enlarged a little still... one of posterior cervical lymph node behind my ear also pulsating and slighly swollen ...i can palpate that dr bob..it is true..because of this i continued testing ..tested at 1 year,2,3 year post exposure..all are rapid antibody tests at different govt authorised testing centres...all came back NEGATIVE..I consulted hiv expert again and after looking in to my negative test result after 3 years and 2 months,he referred me to a psychologist..he refused to hear my symptoms of lymophadenopathy and tongue coat..

dr what i will do? i am living with a mind full of guilt,depression since 3 years,and afraid of marriage,

i want to marry ..i want to go for pg cource.. but with this mind i cant do nothing.. i am fear of giving the virus to an innocent girl ,thats why i refuse marriage whle my friends and relatives offering good proposals...

dr, i want a life.. i want to get rid of this out of my mind..please answer the following...

(1)what is the relialibility of rapid antibody tests after 3 years post exposure? (2)is there any chance that a person not devoloping anti bodies after 3 years? (3)what i will do in my future life? (4)can i marry? OR wait some more time?

please answer dr please...

1. Definitive and conclusive. You are HIV negative.

2. No.

3. I have absolutely no idea what you will do in your future life. I'm not a fortune teller!

4. There is no reason from an HIV standpoint that you should not get married. However, I believe you have significant psychiatric issues that should be attended to before you get hitched. HIV is not your problem; irrational fear of HIV is! You report "I am living with a mind full of guilt and depression since 3 years afraid of marriage." You need psychiatric help to confront your irrational, totally unwarranted fears; to address your guilt issues; and to treat your depression.

Not sure on status - Should I pursue a relationship or wait 6 months to get HIV test?
Schizophrenia