Marijuana: Tea vs Smoking
Jan 29, 2011
There have been significant benefits reported about medicinal marijuana, but there are also reports about marijuana smoke toxicity. So the logic would dictate that is should be administered as a tea instead - right?
Response from Dr. Fawcett
As I have noted previously, ingesting medical marijuana either in teas, baked goods, or even butter, can reduce the risk of smoke-borne toxins but increase other concerns related to dosing. Many users report unpleasant side effects such as vomiting and even panic. The effects of ingested marijuana will be slower than if it's smoked but will usually be more potent, so use care.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Tongue A Sign Of AIDS?
- Can You Contract HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Blood In Semen After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.