Chest pain - pneumonia or anxiety?

I was diagnosed with Asthma in 1989, HIV in 2002, and had pneumonia in 2009. This year I had chest pain and tightness, doctor said it was initial stages of pneumonia back and put me on antibiotics. She also prescribed Urbanol for anxiety. It has been three days, my antibiotics are getting finished and I'm still feeling tightness of chest. Am i being anxious or is it normal that my breathing wil take a while to return to normal.

Response from Dr. Fawcett

Chest pain and tightness are serious conditions that require a differential diagnosis to determine root cause. In addition to physiological causes, generalized anxiety, panic attacks, and even depression can cause such tightness . Your doctor is in the best position to advise you on when you should experience relief from symptoms of pneumonia. Urbanol can provide relief for anxiety but should only be used for a short period of time. Anti anxiety drugs, especially benzodiazepines, can easily be habit forming. Speak to your doctor about alternatives such as therapy or even relaxation and deep breathing exercises.

Masterbation
Falling apart - smells and stress