hiv/aids causing abdomen pain

Everyday/night I have sever abdomen pain that feels as if a semi is driving through me. Or something is twisting it uncontrollablly. The pain is almost unbearable. I wake up soaked in sweat, hungry but my stomach feels full, when I do eat, it gives me the runs, and I have no energy. I am tired all the time. I am not under a doctors care. I just need to know why my abdomen is killing me.

In the setting of HIV infection +/- treatment the differential diagnosis for severe recurrent abdominal pain is long and may involve HIV related or unrelated diseases. Common causes of recurren tabdominal pain include stomach ulcers, gallbladder disease, H pylori stomach infection, irritation from meds or alcohol and many others. You need to see a clinician for a medical evaluation-not appropriate to diagnose and treat severe abdominal pain without an examination. KH

when should we call hospice
Night Genital itchings