Jan 6, 2011
I had been abused by one of relative and got hiv.I had dental career. I have lost everything from life.now how can i get married?
| Response from Dr. Fawcett
I am sorry to hear of the abuse and its harmful consequences. It takes time to process all of the strong feelings associated with these losses. I would recommend working with a therapist on your own issues right now without worrying about getting married. Any partner you chose today would probably be very different from the person you chose after you work through your feelings.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.