getting off effexor
Jan 6, 2011
when does your body quit feeling bad when not taking drug?
Response from Dr. Fawcett
Effexor is an anti-depressant that must be gradually tapered, that is, the dosage must be slowly reduced so that your body can adjust. If you stop using the drug too quickly you can experience not only mood problems but also feelings of nausea, aches and pains, an even a strange sensation that some people call "brain shivers." Work out a dosage timetable with your doctor to be certain you come off the drug safely and comfortably.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.