My Mom has Aids T cell count 3

My mom was recently diagonised with Aids and is very ill.My Brothers and older sister at home is not caring for her properly the treat her like a burden.And Am a Single working parent on maternity leave with a 3wk old and a 18 month toddler living in a one bedroom Apt,am thinkinig of getting a biggie place.Do you think i could care for her?

Response from Dr. Fawcett

I am sorry to hear about your mom. You are obviously in a very tough situation. Being a caretaker is physically and emotionally exhausting. While it is painful to see people we love not getting all of the assistance they need, your two young children (and yourself!) must be your priority. Be certain your mother is working with a case manager who can link her with various services that are available where you live. You may have more options than you think.

Whats with the stigma?
Depakote and CD4