|My Mom has Aids T cell count 3
Jan 6, 2011
My mom was recently diagonised with Aids and is very ill.My Brothers and older sister at home is not caring for her properly the treat her like a burden.And Am a Single working parent on maternity leave with a 3wk old and a 18 month toddler living in a one bedroom Apt,am thinkinig of getting a biggie place.Do you think i could care for her?
| Response from Dr. Fawcett
I am sorry to hear about your mom. You are obviously in a very tough situation. Being a caretaker is physically and emotionally exhausting. While it is painful to see people we love not getting all of the assistance they need, your two young children (and yourself!) must be your priority. Be certain your mother is working with a case manager who can link her with various services that are available where you live. You may have more options than you think.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Balls After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Needle Stick Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.