|What about the future?
Jan 11, 2009
I currently take Buspar for anxiety but I find I need a stronger pill, the good thing about Buspar is it makes you hungry which has helped me maintain my weight. But I get terrible insomnia. Over the counter meds do not work on me but I would like something that will help me sleep as I can't function well without sleep. (my HIV meds are Kaletra and Truvada) Thanks.
| Response from Dr. Horwath
A very effective treatment for insomnia is trazodone 50 mg at bedtime. Ask your doctor about this medication.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Runny Nose After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.