Jan 11, 2009
I just find out that Im HIV positive and my CD4 is low, im so stressed, I dont know what to eat so that i can be strong. I have to wait for next year for ARVs. In the mean time, what can i do?
Response from Dr. Horwath
If your CD4 count is low, then you should start ARV treatment immediately (depending on how low it is). Consult with your HIV doctor and make sure that he or she is following the CDC guidelines for initiation of antiretroviral treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Blisters After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Blisters After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.