my husband of 7years took a hiv test and was negative so this means i shouldnt worry
Jan 11, 2009
My husband took an hiv test we have been together for over 7 years and havent ever used protection and we both have been loyal to one another his test result was negative so i should have nothing to worry about correct?
Response from Dr. Horwath
If you both have been faithful and neither of you has had another sexual partner or injected drugs, then you should have nothing to worry about.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Hpv After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Trouble Urinating After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Detect Std?
- How Often To Get Hepatitis B Vaccine Series?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.