my husband of 7years took a hiv test and was negative so this means i shouldnt worry
Jan 11, 2009
My husband took an hiv test we have been together for over 7 years and havent ever used protection and we both have been loyal to one another his test result was negative so i should have nothing to worry about correct?
Response from Dr. Horwath
If you both have been faithful and neither of you has had another sexual partner or injected drugs, then you should have nothing to worry about.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Insertive Anal Sex
- Do Swollen Lymph Nodes Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is Chest Cold An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Use Triple Antibiotic Ointment On Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.