|what is borderline hiv
Jan 11, 2009
I tested positive twice,undetermined once and negative twice my doctor told me that I was borderline hiv what does that mean?
| Response from Dr. Horwath
These inconsistent results might be due to technical errors or due to being tested during a period that you were seroconverting. There really is no such thing as "borderline HIV."
False positive tests are extremely unusual. Once you have had a positive test, you should follow-up by getting a test (PCR test) in order to determine your viral load.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Borderline Negative Hiv Test
- Oral Ulcers After Fingering Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.