Book To Help Caregivers
Jan 11, 2009
Your Neighbor Has AIDS is a book that I wrote to help the caregivers and loved ones of people living with HIV/AIDS. My book is a resource the people you serve should know about.
Feel free to visit the website for my book: http://brusharborpress.com/programs_products_books or contact me directly for more information.
Response from Dr. Horwath
Thanks for the information!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Does Chlamydia Infect Woman More Than Men?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- What Do Herpes On Lips Look Like?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.