window period question

I am a healthcare worker. I had an incident in which it would have been very unlikely to contract HIV - I felt a sharp object through my glove, and although there was a dent in the glove I could not see any injury on my finger. The sharp in question was not meant to be in contact with blood, and wasn't visibly bloody. I know the odds of transmission are extremely low but I have had severe anxiety since this incident and would really like to put it behind me. My question is, how certain can I really be of a negative test at three months? The incident was four weeks ago, and I can't imagine waiting more than a couple of months longer to get tested and to feel certain. I understand that there is a small percentage of people who do not seroconvert within three months, and I know that I will remain anxious after testing if I can't clear this up. Will taking a DNA PCR test at the same time as an antibody test increase the sensitivity of testing so I can be more certain that I'm negative?

Thank you very much for your help.

Response from Dr. Horwath

If the sharp object was not in contact with blood and not visibly bloody, and if your glove was not broken, then there is no chance of HIV infection.

How long does it take?
Mental Health