|Klonopin & Atripla
Jan 11, 2009
If I took a 1mg Klonopin and then followed it with a dose of Atripla... will I suffer any serious reactions?
| Response from Dr. Horwath
No, there should be no significant interaction between these drugs.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Chlamydia Show Up Within 2 Weeks?
- Why Do I Get Shingles Even After I Have Had The Vaccination?
- What Triggers Shingles Outbreak?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What Foods To Eat And Avoid With Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does It Mean To Have A Positive Hpv Blood Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.