Klonopin & Atripla
Jan 11, 2009
If I took a 1mg Klonopin and then followed it with a dose of Atripla... will I suffer any serious reactions?
Response from Dr. Horwath
No, there should be no significant interaction between these drugs.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Who Are The Carriers Of Hpv?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Kiss A Girl?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- Could Very Small Bumps Be Genital Warts
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.