Jan 11, 2009
what are the earliest symptoms of hiv infection and how does it take to start its first manifestations
Response from Dr. Horwath
Transient symptoms can occur a few weeks after acute infection. This can consist of flu-like symptoms: fever, headache, muscle aches, fatigue.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Testicular Pain Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Do People Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.