Jan 11, 2009
what are the earliest symptoms of hiv infection and how does it take to start its first manifestations
| Response from Dr. Horwath
Transient symptoms can occur a few weeks after acute infection. This can consist of flu-like symptoms: fever, headache, muscle aches, fatigue.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What's The Earliest Hiv Can Be Detected?
- What Is The Earliest Hiv Can Show Up In A Blood Test?
- In The Earliest Stage Of Hiv Infection Can Symptoms May Be Mistaken For The Flu
- When Is The Earliest To Take An Hiv Test?
- What Is The Earliest You Can Get Tested For Hiv?
- Is Hep C Contagious If Inactive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.