Jan 11, 2009
how long does it take hiv early symptoms to manifest after the initial contact
Response from Dr. Horwath
For people who are not in treatment, the average time between initial infection and symptoms is 10 years. This is an average; the range can be very broad.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bloody Urine After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.