Weird dreams on Sustiva
Jan 11, 2009
When my and my wife get apart, I was on an IP based med. and she was on Sustiva. She always told about weird and bad dreams. Two years ago I changed to Sustiva and my experience is that I've had some bad dreams, but "I have so many many good dreams!". I can remember awake some nights and simply begin to cry full of happiness. ¿Did you hear before something like this?
Response from Dr. Horwath
Sustiva (efavirenz) is known to cause an increase in dreaming. Some people have the experience of bad dreams and others have more pleasant dreams. These are common effects due to efavirenz.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms During Seroconversion
- Can You Get HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Flu Symptoms After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.