Weird dreams on Sustiva

When my and my wife get apart, I was on an IP based med. and she was on Sustiva. She always told about weird and bad dreams. Two years ago I changed to Sustiva and my experience is that I've had some bad dreams, but "I have so many many good dreams!". I can remember awake some nights and simply begin to cry full of happiness. ¿Did you hear before something like this?

Response from Dr. Horwath

Sustiva (efavirenz) is known to cause an increase in dreaming. Some people have the experience of bad dreams and others have more pleasant dreams. These are common effects due to efavirenz.

Could I be negative?
concerned about the mixing of paxil / meth