Jan 11, 2009
My 23 yo son has the above mental conditions, and was just diagnosed HIV+. His reads came out to be viral load 84,221 and t-cell 35. He takes psych meds & last night was the 1st time his regular dose of seroquel knocked him on his ass! Could it be because his immune system is so low? And he's always tired now. He has yet to have the dr. appt. to discuss AIDS meds.
| Response from Dr. Horwath
Fatigue is a very common symptom of AIDS. With his viral load and T-cell count, he needs to start antiretroviral therapy immediately. Hopefully, he will start to feel better after the HIV is under better control.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blisters After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Cause White Cell In Urine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.