BPD/schizophrenia

My 23 yo son has the above mental conditions, and was just diagnosed HIV+. His reads came out to be viral load 84,221 and t-cell 35. He takes psych meds & last night was the 1st time his regular dose of seroquel knocked him on his ass! Could it be because his immune system is so low? And he's always tired now. He has yet to have the dr. appt. to discuss AIDS meds.

Response from Dr. Horwath

Fatigue is a very common symptom of AIDS. With his viral load and T-cell count, he needs to start antiretroviral therapy immediately. Hopefully, he will start to feel better after the HIV is under better control.

should I be worried?
PLS HELP!!! VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!!