Thrush without HIV
Jan 11, 2009
Can you get thrush and not be HIV positive?
Response from Dr. Horwath
Yes, but thrush tends to occur only in people who have some type of immune impairment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What To Do If You Have Been Exposed To Herpes?
- What Rash Can Mimic Shingles?
- What Medications Are Prescribed For Chlamydia?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Characteristics Or Identities Of Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.