Thrush without HIV
Jan 11, 2009
Can you get thrush and not be HIV positive?
Response from Dr. Horwath
Yes, but thrush tends to occur only in people who have some type of immune impairment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Thrush Cause Chest Pain?
- Aids Or Hiv From Having Sex With A Girl On Her Period
- In Hiv Does White Blood Cells Or Red Blood Cells Have To Do With Hiv
- Can You Tell How Long Someone Has Been Hiv Positive?
- Will I Still Have Symptoms After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- Will Chlamydia Show Up On A Urine Culture?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.