Thrush without HIV
Jan 11, 2009
Can you get thrush and not be HIV positive?
Response from Dr. Horwath
Yes, but thrush tends to occur only in people who have some type of immune impairment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From Sharing A Toothbrush?
- Chance Of Getting AIDS From Licking Vagina
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Condom Slipped
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.