HIV Meds wrecking my menal health?

I have bipolar disorder and have been on Depakote/Welbutrin/Seraquel for a long time. For the past 4 years, I have also been on Norvir, Epzicom and Reyataz. It seems over the past year my mental health has been getting worse. A lot of anger outbursts and mood swings. My pschologist has been trying to play around with the dosages of my psychiatric meds. I am wondering if you know of, or heard of anything where my hiv meds could actually be making my other meds work not as effectivly or can HIV meds actually cause my psychiatric problems to become worse? any information would be helpful. thank you

Response from Dr. Horwath

The antiretroviral (ART) medications that you are taking are not known to interact with the psychiatric medications you're taking. The ARTs you are taking are also not known to cause or worsen psychiatric symptoms.

hiv testing
is he infected?