Masturbation and Aids
Oct 7, 2008
I masturbate everyday and clean the sperm with a cloth and i use the same cloth everyday to clean the sperm after masturbating does this cause AIDS? I wash the cloth once in 2 weeks i know its not hygenic but does this cause any STD?
Response from Dr. Horwath
Masturbation does not cause AIDS or any other STD.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv From One Time Sex With A Hiv Positive Person?
- How Long Does It Take For The Hiv Virus To Become Full Aids?
- White Blood Cells And Chlamydia
- What Are The Ways Can You Get Chlamydia?
- What Is The Meaning Chlamydia Igg Test Positive?
- What Damage Can Chlamydia Do To Your Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.