Masturbation and Aids
Oct 7, 2008
I masturbate everyday and clean the sperm with a cloth and i use the same cloth everyday to clean the sperm after masturbating does this cause AIDS? I wash the cloth once in 2 weeks i know its not hygenic but does this cause any STD?
Response from Dr. Horwath
Masturbation does not cause AIDS or any other STD.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Fingering Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Treat Stds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.