Suffering

The last 3 months have been the worst of my life. Even my hair has been falling out (due to the severe stress I hope). Without going into too much detail I pretty much diagnosed myself with HIV, it took a lot of guts to go to my GP and get tested at 79 days post exposure (11.2 weeks). He called and "everything's negative". I couldn't believe it. I then find out the recommended time after exposure is 12 weeks. I havn't got the emotional strength to go back due to my fear of being positive, but the anxiety, guilt and depression is killing me. I'm in the UK, my exposure was unprotected vaginal sex with girl of unknown status. Please give me some good news, and thus the confidence to get re-tested.

Response from Dr. Horwath

After 79 days, you can be very confident in the results of the HIV test. The lesson to learn from this experience is to ALWAYS use condoms when having sex. NEVER have unprotected sex and you will save yourself from the anxiety and worry you've been experiencing.

iam in great fear, please do guide me sir,
what is the best medications for depression?