|use of royal jelly in hiv positive
Sep 28, 2008
HIV AND DEPRESSED TAKING ATRIPLA.CAN I TAKE NATURAL ROYAL JELLY TO HELP W/SYMTOMS?
| Response from Dr. Horwath
I don't know of any evidence that royal jelly is helpful for the symptoms of HIV infection, but it also should not interfere with your HAART.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dealing With Depression When You Are Hiv Positive
- Contraceptive Jelly
- Bloody Nose After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Condom Slipped Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.