|HIV from Kissing
Sep 7, 2008
My Question is that can someone contracts HIV from Open Mouth Kissing. Actually I had a Open mouth kiss with a casual parter whose HIV status is unknown. I am anxious because later I found that we both had sore and cracked lips. How risky is that?
| Response from Dr. Horwath
Kissing does not transmit HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Contract HIV From Open Mouth Kissing?
- Contracting Hiv Through Open Mouth Kissing
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Negative Elisa At 3 Months
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Having Sex During Period?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting Head?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.