HIV from Kissing
Sep 7, 2008
My Question is that can someone contracts HIV from Open Mouth Kissing. Actually I had a Open mouth kiss with a casual parter whose HIV status is unknown. I am anxious because later I found that we both had sore and cracked lips. How risky is that?
Response from Dr. Horwath
Kissing does not transmit HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Hair Loss An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Tingling In Feet An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Genital Herpes From A Cold Sore?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.