Protected Sex with a prostitute

Over the last two years or so, I have visited a number of prostitutes and had both oral, vaginal, and anal sex with them. ALWAYS PROTECTED. What is the risk of me contracting the HIV virus by having PROTECTED sex with a prostitute?

Response from Dr. Horwath

The risk is extremely low when using condoms. It is important to remember that there is some risk associated with condom failure (tearing) and the risk of exposure to HIV is higher when having sex with a prostitute, who has sex with multiple partners and may not always use protection. In other words, choosing to have sex with prostitutes is an inherently higher risk sexual activity.

HIV TEST
P24 antigen