could I be hiv postive?

I was dating a guy of unknown hiv status for a month and a half; during this time we had unprotected sex between 5 and 10 times. I took the fda approved home hiv test 21 weeks after my first possible exposure and 14 weeks after my last possible exposure and I tested negative. However, it has now been 15 months later and I have unexplained swelling in my neck lymph nodes with no other symptoms. Could I be hiv positive?

Response from Dr. Horwath

There is only one HIV home collection kit that is FDA approved. This is the Home Access Kit. This test is not a true home test in the sense that you still have to send your blood sample to Home Access and then call them for the result. If this is the test you used, then you can count on the results.

Swollen lymph nodes can be caused by a variety of other causes, most commonly other viral infections.

Lymph node tenderness
My Sister