drugs for aids

I was wondering i understand that there are drugs that delay hiv such as haart, but are there also drugs that are used to extend life expectancy once you have full blown aids.If so Is it possible for that person to live for say five years given that all the variables were perfect. i apologise if the wording of this question offends anyone

Response from Dr. Horwath

HAART refers to highly active antiretroviral treatment, or the cocktails that have combinations of 3 or more antiretroviral medications. HAART has been proven to decrease opportunistic infections and cancers, improve the quality of life, and dramatically extend the life expectancy of people with HIV infection, including those with full blown AIDS.

I have treated a number of patients who have had HIV infections for more than 10-20 years, and many patients who have been taking HAART for 12 years or more. I have also seen patients recover from very severe advanced AIDS with appropriate treatment.

elisa antigen+antibody 4,5 month
PCR TESTING