HIV and tea
Jul 13, 2008
hello sir, is taking tea 2 to 3 times daily can create any problems for an HIV person.is it good or bad for health.
Response from Dr. Horwath
Tea should not cause any problem for someone with HIV. In fact, teas can be quite healthy for you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Blowjob
- Is Muscle Ache An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Spots After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Burning Sensation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.