|HIV and tea
Jul 13, 2008
hello sir, is taking tea 2 to 3 times daily can create any problems for an HIV person.is it good or bad for health.
| Response from Dr. Horwath
Tea should not cause any problem for someone with HIV. In fact, teas can be quite healthy for you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Licking Genital Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Can You Get Genital Herpes From A Cold Sore?
- Interesting Facts About Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.