Jul 13, 2008
Is i safe to take Sertraline with Kaletra and Truvada. I also have hepc.
Response from Dr. Horwath
Sertraline is a particularly safe drug in terms of interactions with other medications. It should have no significant interaction with Kaletra or Truvada. And it should cause no concern with regard to Hepatitis C.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vaginal Pain After Sex?
- Pathophysiology Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Do Modern Elisa Hiv Tests Detect O And N Strains?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.