chronic eye twitching/tics
Jul 13, 2008
Can lexapro taken w/klonopin for anxiety cause chronic eye twitching/tics?
Response from Dr. Horwath
I have seen various types of muscle twitching occur as side effects of Lexapro (escitalopram). This can also be a symptom of anxiety.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Can You Catch AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.