chronic eye twitching/tics
Jul 13, 2008
Can lexapro taken w/klonopin for anxiety cause chronic eye twitching/tics?
Response from Dr. Horwath
I have seen various types of muscle twitching occur as side effects of Lexapro (escitalopram). This can also be a symptom of anxiety.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Effects Of Smoking Addiction On Peripheral Neuropathy
- Can Blood Tests For Yearly Physical Find Hiv?
- Why Can't You Have Sex After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- Why Are Genital Warts More Prevalent In Homosexual Men?
- What's The Likelihood Of Somebody Getting Herpes From Protected Sex?
- What Is Mucosal Herpes Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.