Jul 6, 2008
I have memory loss problems.Is there a cure for this? Ihad neuro testing and was stated to be depressed. I just started new HIV meds my viral 10ad is very high 1200
| Response from Dr. Horwath
Depression is sometimes associated with memory problems and decreased concentration. But these types of symptoms should improve if you get effective treatment for your depression.
People sometimes develop memory problems due to the direct effects of HIV on the brain. But for most people this does not occur unless the HIV infection is relatively advanced. The best treatment is an effective antiretroviral regimen.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Urine After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Sharing Dildos Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Fever After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Kissing Cut On Lip Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.