|group for gay widowers
Jul 5, 2008
I recently lost my partner of twenty years to a non AIDS related death. I live in the Philadelphia are, do you know of any groups in the Philly are that address the problems of gay widowers?
| Response from Dr. Horwath
No, I don't. Try to contact local agencies that provide services for people with HIV or for gay men.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Stinging Pain After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does Fluconazole Take To Work?
- Irritation On Penis Tip After Sex Chlamydia Sti
- Vaginal Infections Caused By Sperm
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.