Pos married couple with neg children

I found out that I was pos after signing up for insurance and getting indeterminate results. After 3 months of continual indeterminate I then tested positive. My husband tested and came out positive. I was told that as low as my numbers were it was almost imposible to pass it. My CD4 was 598 his was in the 400 range. We had split up for a few months when I found out he was cheating. I want to make things work for us but it is hard for me because I would like to know about his infidelity (who he slept with--were there multiple partners-- male or female and is it over?) He tries to act as though nothing happened and gets angry with me when I mention it. I find it very hard to just sweep this under the rug. Advise me-please?

Response from Dr. Horwath

If you did not have other sexual partners, then you must have been infected by him. Only you know the answer to this question. I don't think the most important issue is who he slept with or how many partners, but can you find a way to trust him again. You are faced with the problem of needing to decide if you can trust him. This is obviously not easy, but you will need to face the problem. If you want to try, then you will need to seek some marital counseling and try to rebuild the relationship. You had serious marital problems that led to the separation. These problems need to be addressed now if you want to stay together.

diarrhea lasting more than 8 weeks
Testing Cyle