|Please need advice
Jun 15, 2008
I had one time unprotected vaginal sex. I still have a lot of hiv anxiety. I tested negative negative with hiv pcr dna test at 87 days and negative with hiv antibody test at 90 days. do i need to test again? do i have hiv? Thanks.
| Response from Dr. Horwath
You have tested HIV negative at 90 days. That means that you are negative and that you do not have HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Hpv Cause A Discharge?
- Can Men Get Genital Warts Around Their Anus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.