May 25, 2008
I saw my mate with Atripla and he said its for mental problems. Does this means he also has the hiv virus.
| Response from Dr. Horwath
Atripla is a medication used for the treatment of AIDS. It is not used to treat mental problems.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Can't You Have Sex After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- What To Do If You Have Been Exposed To Herpes?
- What Is The Life Span Of A Person Infected With Herpes?
- What Is The Hpv Titer Blood Test?
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- Percentage Of Teens With Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.