May 25, 2008
I saw my mate with Atripla and he said its for mental problems. Does this means he also has the hiv virus.
Response from Dr. Horwath
Atripla is a medication used for the treatment of AIDS. It is not used to treat mental problems.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Sore On Penis Mean I Have Hiv?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Testing Ever Be Wrong?
- What Will Happen If You Don't Treat Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.