|hiv+, medicines and no health insurance
May 25, 2008
If I am HIV+ and I have no medical insuarnce, then what's next? die?
| Response from Dr. Horwath
The AIDS Drug Assistance Program or ADAP is a federal/state program that was developed to help people with AIDS gain access to antiretroviral medications. The Ryan White Program is the single largest federal initiative to provide support for various types of services, including the ADAPs. Local agencies that provide health care services for people with AIDS should have access to funds from these programs. If you'd like to learn more about ADAP or Ryan White, try visiting:
WWW.NASTAD.ORG or www.kff.org/hivaids
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Much Do Hiv Medicines Cost Without Insurance?
- Is Hiv Medicine Covered By Health Insurance?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Most Common Ways To Get Genital Herpes?
- Is There A Natural Way To Cure Hpv Genital Wart?
- What Is The Lifespan Of The Hpv Virus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.