hiv+, medicines and no health insurance
May 25, 2008
If I am HIV+ and I have no medical insuarnce, then what's next? die?
Response from Dr. Horwath
The AIDS Drug Assistance Program or ADAP is a federal/state program that was developed to help people with AIDS gain access to antiretroviral medications. The Ryan White Program is the single largest federal initiative to provide support for various types of services, including the ADAPs. Local agencies that provide health care services for people with AIDS should have access to funds from these programs. If you'd like to learn more about ADAP or Ryan White, try visiting:
WWW.NASTAD.ORG or www.kff.org/hivaids
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.