Denied LTD

The co.I worked for for 14 years has a LTD policy for managers.I was denied LTD coverage. I can appeal but their requirements for info from the doctors is so fuzzy.I have also been seeing a psychiatrist for depression and anxiety.It seems the insurance company only considered the mental side of it.After 4 and 1/2 years of meds,my viral load is undetectable,yet my CD4 count is only 140.This causes extreme exhaustion and many times I would have to leave work early or stay out.This is a retail store with 60 employees and I do not have the energy or stamina to do the 45+ hours required.I am also have been diagnosed with bi-polar dosorder.Oh,I was the store manager over 60 employees.I am going to appeal,but who can help me find out exactly what the insurance co. wants -A lawyer or a case worker at an AIDS clinic?Oh,I also have neuropathy in my feet-I was told by our benefits dept.that the insurance was based on whether I could do my current job,not any job.Who could possibly manage 60 employees feeling exhausted,whirling thoughts in my head,and neuropathy in my feet

Response from Dr. Horwath

What you need is a lawyer with experience in area of disability insurance or labor laws. It is impossible to comment on your situation without a legal expert reviewing the exact terms of your company's long-term disability insurance. With the right assistance, hopefully, you can receive the benefits to which you are entitled.

Psychosocial Support for Children
hiv+, medicines and no health insurance