Psychosocial Support for Children

I am looking for any program or organization that provides psychosocial support/intervention for children with HIV/AIDS, in either the USA, UK or the Caribbean. Any names/contacts will be tremendously appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Response from Dr. Horwath

I have received very positive feedback from people who have used the website:

http://www.talkingwithkids.org/

This site focuses on talking to children; the entire focus is on how to communicate effectively and helpfully with children. It also has links to a variety of other organizations that help children (click on Resources).

Hiv anxiety...
Denied LTD