May 23, 2008
I have hiv anxiety. I have negative tests at: 2,3,4,9,13.5 weeks. I can't seem to accept the 13th week test as definitive. I'm taking ativan,vistaril and beers at night. What do you suggest? Thanx
Response from Dr. Horwath
These tests are extremely sensitive and extremely reliable. You should trust the results of the tests. If you remain anxious, then seek treatment for your anxiety from a mental health professional.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Cbc Tell If There Is Hiv On A Person Who Has Not Been Tested For Hiv?
- Lab Test For Rapid Hiv
- How Does The Hiv Virus Affect The Helper T Cell?
- How Common Is A False Positive Elisa Hiv Test?
- How Often Do You Need To Get Hepatitis Shots?
- What Is The Dose Of Remeron For Peripheral Neuropathy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.