May 23, 2008
I have hiv anxiety. I have negative tests at: 2,3,4,9,13.5 weeks. I can't seem to accept the 13th week test as definitive. I'm taking ativan,vistaril and beers at night. What do you suggest? Thanx
Response from Dr. Horwath
These tests are extremely sensitive and extremely reliable. You should trust the results of the tests. If you remain anxious, then seek treatment for your anxiety from a mental health professional.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.