anxiety

i stopped going to my psychiatrists 1 1/2 weeks ago and decided to stay with my dr. of medicine i have been with for 18 years and trust his opinion, i have anxiety since 1978, since around 1990 is when i really started to get treatment for it by my pcp,my question is i have been on klonopin for close to 6-7 weeks and remeron at night up until last week my pcp has me taking it 3 x's a day moring when i get up for work 0500am then again 10am and then again before i go to bed with my remeron, when should i tell my dr i feel like crap no mood weakness in the arms and legs not everyday,hot flashes,no sex drive at all,depressed,and i was never depressed i am a happy go lucky guy i want me back what should i do or tell him

Response from Dr. Horwath

You need to tell him exactly how you feel. If he cannot handle the situation, then you should seek help from a psychiatrist, who can help diagnose your psychiatric condition and determine whether a different treatment is indicated.

Anxiety panic attacks and ARV's
pissed off