I need a MH dr.

Help I live in upstate New York, 45 miles north of Syracuse, I need a MH dr. for medications and talking. Know of anyone who can help me? I have been + for over 10 years and moved in 3 years ago, my MH provider went into private practice and dosen't take my insurance. I have three insurances. Please help, I am out of meds. just trying to keep a grip.

Response from Dr. Horwath

I recommend contacting the local New York chapter of the American Psychiatric Association. Perhaps they can help you find a psychiatrist in the area who can help you.

Another approach would be to contact your insurance company. They should be able to provide a list of psychiatrists who accept your insurance.

Syracuse may also have a community mental health center that can provide you with psychotherapy and a psychiatric consultation.

Depression percentages
atripila adderall