Brain fog and HIV

I've been HIV+ for 17 years and have dealt with "brain fog" off and on for years. I feel fatigued, difficulty concentrating at work and have a loss of interest in usual things. My doctor says it's depression and I've been on an anti depressant now for 3 months. But still the lack of clarity remains. A bit better but still interefering. Any ideas?

Response from Dr. Horwath

Get a consultation with a psychiatrist. You have had a partial response to the antidepressant, but not full remission. In order to achieve full remission, you may need to adjust the dose or augment the antidepressant. If you consult an expert, you should be able to feel considerably better.

Restarting HIV Meds
DR's and Prescription medications